Happy Summer! We hope you all enjoyed the solstice and are ready for real summer weather to set in– we certainly are! We loved meeting you all last week and look forward to our Week 2 pick-ups at the farm, Monday 3-6pm, and at Moderation Brewing Company, Thursday 4-7pm.
This is another week full of greens! This week the share will include:
Kale, chard, green cabbage, scallions, sassy greens mix, spinach, radishes, and bok choy!
Again, a few reminders for on-farm pick-up:
- Bring your reusable bags!
- Please park on the side of Pennellville Road and walk down the gravel driveway to our pick-up pavilion and shed.
- No dogs on the farm, please! However, there are dog- and kid-friendly trails in the woods behind the farm, if you feel like taking a stroll.
- Please be aware that farm fences are electrified for the livestock, and that farm equipment can be dangerous. Please stay on the gravel road and be aware of your surroundings.
- Sorry, we don’t have any bathrooms available at the farm.
And bring your growler for a refill if you are headed to our pick-up at Moderation!
Also, a reminder that second payments are due for those with a 3-part payment plan. Thanks!
We’d love to hear about how you are cooking our veggies! If you are on social media, feel free to post to our facebook page or use #soundpinefarm if you post on instagram (ours is soundpinefarm)! We’d also love to try any recipes you love, so please send them our way! We aim to post new recipes on our website soundpinefarm.com (under the ‘Newsletter’ tab) as often as possible.
Alessia and Virginia