Our official first week of CSA distribution is this Monday, June 17th at Sound Pine Farm (53 Pennellville Road) from 3-6pm! Feel free to attend this pick-up or Thursday’s pick-up at Moderation Brewing Company (103 Maine Street) from 4-7pm.
A few reminders for pick-up:
- Bring your reusable bags!
- Please park on the side of Pennellville Road and walk down the gravel driveway to our pick-up pavilion and shed.
- No dogs on the farm, please! However, there are dog- and kid-friendly trails in the woods behind the farm if you feel like taking a stroll (the trail goes along the northern fence line of our farm)
- Please be aware that farm fences are electrified for the livestock, and that farm equipment can be dangerous. Please stay on the gravel road and be aware of your surroundings.
- Sorry, we don’t have any bathrooms available at the farm.
Also, a reminder that second payments are due for those with a 3-part payment plan. Thanks!
This week you can expect to see a lot of green in the share!
Spinach, cabbage, kale, chard, sassy greens mix, scallions, and radishes!
We look forward to seeing you this week!
Virginia and Alessia